I believe a dream is a wish you make with your heart ;
Second Time Around You



Navigations are Second, Time, Around, You.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Turning Tables

Friday, May 8, 2015 Friday, May 08, 2015

“I remember when I asked you “What would you do if you lost me, if I left you. What would you do?”

 And you said to me
“Why would you even make me want to think of that? I’m never going to lose you. Never. And if the situation happened, well you know what I’d do? I’d get you back. I’d text you all the time telling you I miss you and that I love you and if I saw you on the street I’d grab you and kiss you. Id send you letters telling you how much you mean to me and tell you how bad I’m doing without you. At night I’d sneak in and wrap my arms around you and beg for you back. Id do everything in this living world possible to show you my love for you. I just wouldn’t give up on you until you were mine again.”

but the worst part of it was that a few years later,

                  You were the one that left me"